- Did the auto dealer just give you a high cost estimate for your service?
- Are you scratching your head (or worse) about all of the things the dealer says need to be fixed?
- Are you feeling uneasy about the dealer estimate?
- Did you go to the dealer for a simple maintenance or recall, but they’re telling you that the car needs $5,000 worth of work even though your car is running fine?
- Do you trust what the auto dealer is saying?
Please contact us for a free, 2nd estimate and discover why Holland Car Care is the Dealer Alternative.
We are not a hard sell, and will never, ever recommend or perform unneeded service.
A study by the famous car repair radio show CarTalk found that the average repair by a dealership is $320 higher than an independent auto repair shop!
Holland Car Care’s reputation has been built over 40 years based on trust here in Silicon Valley and the Peninsula. Many of our customers have come to us based on terrible quality, service, and high costs that they received at a dealer.
We have saved our customers thousands of dollars in avoiding unnecessary repairs that the dealer recommended.