We’re growing! Holland Car Care is expanding its highly talented team. We’re the best German car repair service in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Holland Car Care in San Carlos, CA, is seeking talented, energetic Service Advisors with strong experience to join our top-notch team.
Are you looking to take the next step in your automotive career? Are you looking for more responsibility and career growth? Do you want to work in a customer-first, team-focused, service environment where the owner is very supportive and involved in the daily operations?
Holland Car Care is the best independent car repair operation for BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Mini in the San Francisco Bay Area. We have an incredible reputation and great work environment built over 40 years. Our team members are the heart and soul of our operation and our customers love us! This has helped us earn over 100 five star reviews on Yelp!
As one of our wonderful techs who used to work at a Mercedes dealer says:
“I wish I had joined Holland Car Care sooner rather than work at the Mercedes dealer. I had no idea that a work environment could be so pleasant and rewarding. The owner is an experienced technician and respects what techs have to do every day.”
Our shops have everything the dealers have but without the headaches:
- Our equipment is state of the art with all of the latest software updates
- We have 2 – 3 lifts per technician so our techs don’t waste their time.
- We own a machine shop for those complex jobs. Dealers don’t even have this.
- We stress a collaborative, team-oriented approach among our staff.
- 5+ years of experience as a Service Advisor
- Customer service & customer relationship building skills
- Strong organization skills
- Great communication skills (in-person, phone, email)
- Very good listener
- Energetic & proactive
- Competitive salary (base + bonus potential)
- Family medical and dental
- Vacation & paid holidays
- Matching 401k
- Ongoing training & career development classes
- Great working environment with a supportive team and owner
- Long-term career path with management and partnership opportunities
- Identify, document and sell repairs, service and maintenance to customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and schedules appointments.
- Works with customer and technician to identify required maintenance.
- Performs road test of customer cars.
- Recommends customers on both required and suggested services.
- Estimates costs and utilizes software to develop estimate for customer.
- Explains and sells estimate to customer.
- Maintains Holland Car Care’s customer service reputation and quality standards.
About Holland Car Care
Over 40 years ago, Holland Car Care pioneered premium independent auto service in the San Francisco Bay Area. We focused on making customers, not sales, offering service far superior to that of any dealer.
Today, Holland is known as the leader in the area of German auto service. The Bay Area loves German cars. Our elite team of experienced master technicians are known throughout the area as the “go-to guys” for knowledgeable, fast, “do it right the first time” service.
Now on our third generation of customers, Holland Car Care is free from the need to compete on price.
Please submit cover letter and resume as a PDF to: email@example.com